Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Collision Center
Welcome to Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Collision Center, serving northern Kentucky, Cincinnati and Lawrenceburg, IN for more than 90 years. Zimmer CDJR provides a full-service automotive body shop collision repair center facility, offering auto and body repair services. Our collision repair technicians are certified so you can rest assured that your car, truck, or SUV will be worked on by experts who really care. Whether you just need a bumper replaced or a full auto body repair, we can help. Zimmer CDJR’s body shop services all makes and models, just drop off your car and we will do the rest!
We know when accidents happen it’s a stressful time which is why we work with all insurance companies. Our customer service team will accurately assess your vehicle damage and coordinate with our factory trained technicians and the insurance company to get you back on the road quickly and safely. Our team of Auto body repair and paint technicians will use our state-of-the-art equipment to meticulously inspect your vehicle for any hidden damage caused by the accident. This attention to detail shines through-out the repair process which is why we offer a limited lifetime guarantee on all our work.
- Fender repair
- Frame straightening/replacement
- Automotive painting
- Bumper repair
- Dent/scratch repair
- Paint repair
- Hail Damage Repair
- Mechanical Repair
- Calibration of safety systems
- Diagnostic scanning
- Airbag replacement
- Dent Removal
- Contact Insurance
- Drop vehicle off at Zimmer, Call or Email us
- Partial tear down to assess all damage
- Written formal estimate submitted to the insurance carrier and you for approval.
- Arrange rental if applicable
- Set up best method of contact for step-by-step updates
- Completely take damaged parts off to identify the full scope of work
- Repairs begin with Auto Body Technician
- Estimated completion date provided to you
- Complete repairs to manufacture specifications
- Quality inspection prior to paint, this includes Fitment/Function of all new and any repaired parts
- Update you via Text, Email or phone
- Prep & Paint (sanding, Primer, Paint, Clear Coat)
- Inspection of all freshly painted surfaces.
- Reassemble Vehicle
- Calibrate Driver Safety systems (Lane departure, Adaptive Cruise, Air Bags)
- Quality Check test drive
- Schedule pick up time
- Have vehicle cleaned to remove any dust debris from the repair process.
- Your vehicle is now repaired to pre collision status and awaiting your arrival to take it home
- Drive home with confidence that our expert team didn’t miss any detail along the way